1. When you remove acids and toxins from your body and replace them with the goodness of greens, many positive health changes may occur.
2. A high consumption of fruits and vegetables reduces the risk of various diseases including cancer, heart disease, obesity, and arthritis.
3. When you replace acid-based food with alkaline fruits and vegetables, amazing things happen at the brain level.
4. Although fruits and veggies both offer antioxidants, as a rule, they offer different types and different types.
5. Fruits and berries often have more vitamin C, while veggies offer more carotenoids and vitamins A and E.
6. Cranberries have an “anti-adhesive effect” on bacteria in the mouth, and may protect you against plaque build up and gum disease.
7. The exotic papaya has antibacterial properties, and can protect you against E. coli.
8. The Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry found that blackberries benefit your stomach, kidney, liver, and brain.
9. As a whole, most green, leafy vegetables help with detoxification, macular degeneration, and cancer prevention.
10. Researchers have found that women who ate 1 to 2 servings of Brassica foods a day had a 20 to 40 percent lower risk of breast cancer.