Here’s a creative, delicious healthy recipe that incorporates antioxidant-rich blueberries into your diet and support eyesight improvement!
1 1/4 cup corn meal
1 cup whole wheat flour
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg, well beaten
1/2 cup maple syrup
3/4 cup milk
3 tbsp melted butter or margarine
1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Stir in the other ingredients until well blended but don't beat.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- Fill each cup in the muffin pan about 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Recipe makes 12 muffins.