Natural vitamins, minerals and supplements that can improve your eyesight naturally.
- Lutein – increases macular pigment levels, protects against oxidative damage
- Vitamin E – a major free radical neutralizer
- Vitamin C – helps build collagen fibers
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – a powerful antioxidant, plus it increases the potency of vitamins E and C
- Zinc Oxide - provide excellent protection against UVA, UVB and UVC rays
- Selenium Yeast – an essential micronutrient and excellent free radical neutralizer
- Beta-Carotene – a carotenoid/antioxidant, for overall eye health and night vision oxygen to the cells of the eyes
- Astaxanthin – an oxygenated carotenoid, a powerful antioxidant, enhances vitamins E and C
- Lecithin – a phospholipid and a primary building block of all cellular membranes in the body
- Choline – for nerve transmission, and helps remove fat and cholesterol build-up from the body
- Magnesium – helps to regulate the outflow of aqueous humor from the inner eye
Are any of these natural health supplements part of your daily healthy routine?