Today take advantage of National Pie Day and make a decadent crustless, sugar-free pumpkin pie. Not only can you indulge guilt-free, but the cinnamon and cloves have even been shown to boost your sex life.
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 Truvia or powdered stevia
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 large eggs
15 ounces canned pumpkin puree
1/4 cup ground flaxseed
1/3 cup raw walnuts, chopped
1 teaspoon safflower oil
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon stevia
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Coat 9" pie plate with coconut oil and set aside
- Mix almond milk through flaxseed in large bowl and mix well. Pour into pie plate.
- In small bowl, combine walnuts, safflower oil, cinnamon, and stevia.
- Stir until the walnuts are well coated.
- Sprinkle walnut mixture over pumpkin and bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for one hour, then cover and chill overnight.