- Drink water - Three quarts of water daily help cleanse your kidneys and keep them free of acid waste accumulation.
- Eliminate soft drinks - Many soft drinks contain both caffeine and sugar. The excess sugar both dehydrates the body and over-stimulates the release of insulin which can induce heart problems.
- Eliminate caffeine and alcohol - Caffeine and alcohol are strong diuretics. For every cup of coffee or glass of beer you drink, your body loses 3 glasses of water.
- Drink lemon juice! The juice of one lemon in warm water each morning will help cleanse the liver and kidneys.
- Sweat more - It eliminates toxins through your skin and thus alleviates the load placed on your lungs, colon, and kidneys.
- Reduce red meat intake - Consuming excessive amounts of animal protein – especially red meat – produces excessive amounts of uric acid. If your kidneys don’t remove all the uric acid, it causes kidney stones and gout.
- Increase your greens to alkalize your body and help cleanse accumulated acid waste from eating meat, cheese and processed foods.
- Exercise - Just 20 minutes of aerobic exercise activates the lymph system which helps cleanse the body of toxins and reduces kidney stress.
- Reduce use of painkillers - Over-the-counter painkillers cause your liver and kidneys to become overtaxed by a constant detoxification process.
What is the Best Way to Detox?
10 Ways to Naturally Protect Your Kidney Against Stones, Malfunction, & Failure
The Benefits of a Natural Kidney Cleanse
Detoxification Through Diet
Cleanse Your Body with Nutritious Wheatgrass